GIVE

Where does my giving go?

At The Open Door Christian Church we are very careful to steward your tithes, gifts and offerings to the very best of our ability according to the mission to which God has called us. As a church we set aside 10%, a tithe, of our weekly offering to be used to support ministries outside of our own.  CLICK HERE for a list of the ministries we support.  The remaining 90% goes into our general fund to pay for our various ministries, staff, supplies, building and grounds, mortgage, utilities, and everything else that is required to continue living out the mission of The Open Door. We also have special funds such as our building fund and missions fund to which you may give over and above your regular giving. All of your gifts are used to further God's kingdom locally, regionally, nationally and worldwide.

There are several ways you can give:

Give Online


Text to Give


Give through our App


During Worship on Sunday

Giving is a part of worship and we pass an offering bag on Sunday mornings. We also have cream cans by the door for you to place your tithes and offerings if you would rather do that.


By Mail

The Open Door Christian Church
PO Box 743
New London, MN 56273

We appreciate and thank you for your tithes, gifts and offerings. We could not carry out our mission without the faithful giving of each one of you. We exist to share the love of Jesus as far and wide as possible and your giving enables us to continue doing this. Thank you for partnering with us in sharing the Gospel!

The Open Door Christian Church is a 501(c)3 organization.